Wash Day August 25, 2014

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Helloo Lovelies,

So I was unable to wash my hair over the weekend but finally had it done on Monday after work.

Here goes,

Prepooed my hair with coconut oil mixed with grape and lemon essential oils and Red Pimento Oil on my scalp. I wrapped my hair in a cling wrap for about an hour. Then headed for the salon.


Shampooed twice with ORS Hairepair Invigorating Shampoo. It was a good scrub.  I was actually enjoying it when the hairdresser was washing my hair. My scalp felt really clean.


Deep conditioned with ORS Replenishing Conditioner mixed with glycerin and Bell's Castor oil under a hooded dryer.

Rinsed out the conditioner and applied KeraCare Leave-in to my hair.


Roller set with Lottabody setting lotion. After my hair was dried I applied T444z to my scalp.

I really liked the results. For the week , I just put my hair in a low bun or pin it up. I'm still nursing my hair from the set back. It will probably take me to the end of the year to nurse it back fully.

I'm also thinking of getting a protective style soon but I'm torn between getting twists, crotchet braids or a weave.

Thanks for reading and as always stay FABULOUS!!

Nitty 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Yay! I have that glycerin. I usually use it in my moisturizing daily spritz, I have never added it to my D.C. I would try to do so soon.

    Http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U shd try it in ur conditioner. It gives it added moisture!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your setback girll, and I hope you continue to succeed from here. I also love the red pimento oil, helped a lot with my edges :)

    Hairlengthreality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Abbii. Having a setback in your hair journey is so depressing. All your efforts just disappear within a twinkle of an eye. I love Red Pimento Oi too. Bought it on impulse and its being great so far. I use it on my scalp weekly before a wash.

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images