Wash Day 4th and 5th May 2015* Long Post and Pic Heavy*

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I had braids installed on April 7th and kept them in till May 4th. I took them out because i had the opportunity to give my own hair some TLC it has been lacking for the past months.

First undid my braids with the ORS shea butter softening scalp lotion. I truly love this product. It loosens all shed hair easily. Absorbs very well too. I used my Hercules Sagemann combs 5880 and 6450 during the process.



I then did an overnight prepoo using a mix of coconut oil, JBCO and peppermint essential oil.


The following day i went to the salon for a wash.

Shampooed the hair twice using the Paul Mitchell Awaphui Shampoo The Original. (Contains Sulphates)
I did a protein treatment using Paul Mitchell Awaphui Keratin Intensive Treatment.
Followed it with a deep conditioning treatment using Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle deeeep treatment under the hooded dryer for ten minutes.




Rinsed out the conditioner and applied Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment Smoothing Conditioner. The hairdresser massaged my head with this treatment in my hair.

Rinsed out the treatment and sat down for a roller set.

Used Keracare Leave in and one placentyne as my leave- ins.

Applied a small amount of Paul Mitchell serum and roller set using Lotta Body setting lotion.






After drying the hair, the hairdresser put T444Z on my scalp and shea butter on my hair.

For styling, i asked that she put my hair in pony. Nothing fancy.

Thanks for reading. Haven't written a wash day post like forever.

Stay Hairbulous!😉😉

Nitty xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Very rarely there's a good salon wash day. Your washday seemed very hustle free. Seriously eyeing your Paul Mitchell's and your Sageman combs.

    Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nisa! Will give my review soon on the combs.

      Delete
  2. These Hercules Sagemann combs have got to be on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images