Wash Day Saturday August 30th 2014

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

a) Did a hot oil treatment with coconut oil mixed with essential oils on my hair and applied Red Pimento Oil to my scalp for about an hour.


b) Shampooed with the ORS HaiRepair Invigorating Shampoo.

c) Tea rinsed with a mixture of black, green and thyme tea. Left the tea in my hair for about fifteen minutes before applying the conditioner. I did not rinse out the tea.

                          
d) Deep conditioned under my steamer with ORS  Replenishing Conditioner mixed with glycerin for added moisture.

e) Rinsed out conditioner with cool water and wrapped my hair in a cotton dress for 10 mins.

f) Detangled hair when it was partially damp.

g) Applied KeraCare Leave-In and roller set with mesh rollers and Lotta Body Setting Lotion.

h) Applied T444Z to my scalp.

This has been one of the best wash days I have had in a long time. Everything went smoothly. My hair felt soft and well moisturised. I have also noticed that my hair is no longer breaking badly like before and shedding has also reduced. My hair is still recovering from the setback. I need a trim too. Will get that at the end of the month. I plan on keeping tea rinsing and deep conditioning with a steamer as part of my regimen for a long time.

Thanks for reading and as always stay FABULOUS!!

Nitty   
                                        Share your wash day experience.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Anita..has your hair fully recovered from your set back??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miranda. My hair is still struggling. Didn't realize the damage was that bad. My nape area is all gone. :-(

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images