My Long Silence and Hair Update!

Friday, March 06, 2015

1. I'm pretty sure by now you are wondering where I have been and why I have not blogged in a long time. I'm very well and would like you to meet Baby Dzidzeme.(Dzidzeme means contentment). He is the reason for my absence. Tough pregnancy and surgery but God saw me through.

Dzidzeme @ birth. Currently 8 weeks old


2. Hair Update.
Truth be told I was not been able to take absolute care of my hair in last weeks of my pregnancy. And my hair has suffered massively for it. Severe breakge again on hair that I was already nursing back to health from a setback. Guess I have to start all over again. For now, I have a weave installed and it has helped reduce manipulation.





If you have any suggestions on hair techniques or products to combat post partum shedding please share. I am yet to experience it but with hair already breaking, massive shedding would be disaster.

3. I do plan on keeping posts more regular and sharing what I'm doing to bring my hair back to life. I also have some products reviews lined up. All these would be here in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your patience and as always STAY FAB!

Nitty 😊

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Congratulations to your bundle of joy. Why did I have a feeling you had disappeared to have a baby? He's such a beautiful beautiful big boy!!

    With regards to your hair, I'm sure you'll bounce bounce back and we day your back. We missed you. No more disappearing acts again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nisa! I promise not to disappear again. 😊😊

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. We thank God for your life and the baby's. Great to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Nitie on your bundle of joy. Thank God you both are fine. On post partum shedding, tea rinses, prenatals, castor oil will help, but stay positive, cos some ladies don't experience post partum shedding, you could be lucky! Take of care of you and the Lil man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definately stay positive. Thanksfor the support.

      Delete
  4. Congrats Nitie on your bundle of joy. Thank God you both are fine. On post partum shedding, tea rinses, prenatals, castor oil will help, but stay positive, cos some ladies don't experience post partum shedding, you could be lucky! Take of care of you and the Lil man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMgosh...congratulations..So good to have to back...Your baby is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images