Dark and Lovely Amla Legend 3-in-1 Shampoo Oil Refill Hair Wash Review

Monday, May 11, 2015

This shampoo is part of the goodies I received from Dark and Lovely last year. This post is going to be my honest opinion about the product.

Size: 250ml

Availability : Can be found in most beauty supply shops.

Description: A 3-in-1 shampoo that neutralises, refills and conditions whiles cleansing. No more dry-feeling after shampooing. Enjoy softer, silkier, shinier hair!




Directions : Apply evenly onto hair and massage. Rinse. Repeat shampoo if needed.




Top 5 Ingredients : Aqua/Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamide MEA, Polysorbateb 20.

My Review

I found this shampoo moisturising. Used it on both prepooed and non-prepooed hair. It didn't strip my hair on both occasions though it contains sulphates. It gave my hair a clean wash. I initially found the smell too strong and I believe it was because I was pregnant then. I used it again for month at 3 months post postpartum and found the smell pleasant! Smh!! Pregnancy hormones!!!
I would recommend this shampoo to anyone needing a good cleanser that wouldn't dry the hair.
I give it 5 out of 5 stars.

Thanks for reading!

Nitty xxx

                                        Have you tried this shampoo? Your thoughts?

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Tempting....glad your hair loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am going to get to try too🏃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tempting....glad your hair loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I was skeptical initially. It did surprise me.

      Delete
  4. I have been very skeptical about Dark.and Lovely in the past. The Amla range however has been pleasantly surprising. I use the rejuvinating hair mask and I love that. Maybe I would get that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review.... I am tempted to get one but I have about two bottles of shampoo that I must finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know right. We always want new product. I'm such a junkie!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know right. We always want new product. I'm such a junkie!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good old pregnancy hormones. When I'm done trying our local product, I'll give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images