My Seamless Combs Collection

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Combing can be a contributing factor to hair breakage if not done gently and correctly. A seamless comb can help reduce breakage because it does not have a seam on the teeth of the comb. The seams catch on to the hair hence the breakage. Combs are usually made in molds. According to the Hercules Sagemann website, their combs are made in quality molds in a single production step and are free from uneven edges that damage the hair. Molding tools and the synthetic materials are the determinants of a comb's quality and properties. These combs are hand-swan, hand-cut and hand-polished.
I got these combs with the help of my husband (he paid for them) and my cousin who brought them down from the US. I totally love them. I have no complains at all about them. The combs are solid. The only downside is that they are so so so so so expensive! But I believe they are good investments though because I do not plan to buy any comb in the next 20 years. I'm handling them like new born babies.


5660

5610
5580. My favourite for detangling









1975.  Styling Comb

703W Small teeth styling comb


6450 Tail Comb













Thanks for reading!
Be hairbulous as always.
Nitty xxx
                                        Have you tried any seamless combs? Your thoughts?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I WANT THE RAKE COMBS!!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shd totallly get them. They are worth it.

      Delete
  2. Oh woooow....they look flawless! Lucky you...you just lengthened my wishlist...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are flawless! Lol. Product junkies in house...🙌🙌🙌

      Delete
  3. I LOVE my magic rake. I don't use it often, but when I do I honestly wonder how I ever used any other comb!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right....I'm totally hooked.Thanks for reading.

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images