Wash Day August 15, 2014 (Wash Day)

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hello Lovelies,

I'm back to my long wash day routine.

a) Sectioned my hair into four parts and detangled each section using my fingers and a wide tooth comb.

b) Did a hot oil treatment with a mixture of grapeseed oil and almond oil on my hair whiles I had Red Pimento Oil on my scalp for over three hours. ( was doing chores)



c) Shampooed my hair with Amla Legend  Shampoo

d) Deep conditioned with Amla Legend Replenishing Mask mixed with essential oils under my steamer for 10 mins.
             

 


             
e)Rinsed out conditioner and wrapped my hair in a cotton dress for 5 mins.
f) Applied Keracare leave-in and Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer.



g) Roller set with brush rollers and Lottabody setting lotion.

 

Thanks for Reading!

Nitty   
                                     

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Please where can I purchase the roots only applicator in Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilda, I got the roots only thru a friend who brings stuff from the US. I'm not sure if has any in stock though.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images