Amla Legend Replenishing Mask Review

Tuesday, July 14, 2015


Size: 250ml

Availability : Easily found in any leading beauty supply shops.

Price: 10-20 cedis

Description : Am intense rinse-off treatment that conditions each strand from root to tip to leave your hair feeling silky. Intensely conditioned hair looks rejuvenated : sleeker, silkier and healthier looking.

Directions: Apply evenly onto wet hair and massage for 3-5 minutes.



Top 5 Ingredients : Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate.

My Thoughts : I did like this conditioner. Initially when I got it I wondered if it will do anything all for my hair. This is because the description on the container categorises it as a rinse off conditioner. But it proved me wrong. This conditioner melts into your hair. I only followed the instructions once that is putting the conditioner in hair for a maximum of 5 minutes. For the rest of the time I used it with a hooded dryer. It left my hair soft. I was impressed. It smells just like the shampoo. I had problems with it at first due to pregnancy hormones. But now the smell reminds me of  vanilla-caramel ice cream. Even the gorgeous egg yolk colour is very appealing. It's very soft and creamy to touch. I would recommend to anyone looking for moisturising conditioner.


Five stars for this conditioner!

Thanks for reading!

Be Hairbulous!

Nitty. xxx
                                                 Your thoughts on this conditioner...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images