Wash Day Saturday January 4, 2014

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Did a prepoo with Sesame oil mixed with lavender, tea tree and peppermint oil for about two hours.





Washed with ORS HaiRepair Invigorating Shampoo twice. 


Applied roux porosity control conditioner to my hair for 5 mins and rinsed out.

Did a tea rinse with black tea

Deep conditioned under my steamer with a mix of ORS replenishing conditioner and grapeseed oil. 




My Steamer



My hair came out soft.

Washed out the conditioner and towel dried my hair for about 15 mins.

Applied a dime size of Organix Coconut Split Ender to my hair followed by Aussie Luscious long to 

my whole head and Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-in to my ends.

Did a roller set at the salon with KeraCare Wrap Set Lotion.  After my hair dried, I based my scalped with 

T44Z and moisturised my hair with Hawaiian Silk 14-in-1 and sealed with grapeseed oil.


Final Results

Regards,

Nitty


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images