My Hair Goals for 2014

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Yes, its a NEW YEAR!! I feel blessed to have made into this year 2014. Its also means that we have a new beginning. An opportunity to start something you have always wanted. An opportunity to set goals and resolutions for yourself and work towards achieving them.

So today i took a moment and wrote down how i want my hair to look like by January 9, 2015.

I'm currently Shoulder working towards Armpit Length. Last year, when i started my hair journey in January 2013, My hair was shoulder length but it was not a full length and was quite damaged.

Now, i have a healthier and a fuller Shoulder length. I must say that i am pleased with the results so far.

These are my hair goals for 2014;

1. Get to a full APL by December 2014.

2 .Have three or less relaxers in the year.

3. Do more protective styling.( Braids, Weaves, Corn roll and Wig Caps).

4. Do a better documentation of my 2nd year in my hair journey.

5. Photograph my hair progress.

6. Buy Sagemann seamless combs.

7.Try new hair products especially Conditioners.

8.Do a proper consistent and consistent moisturizing and sealing of my hair.

9. Pay more attention to my ends to help me retain length.

10. Take my Vitamins Supplements consistently.

Warmest Regards,

Nitty
    
                        What are your hair goals for 2014?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images