Wash Day January 11, 2014

Thursday, January 16, 2014


Prepooed with garlic infused coconut oil mix with essential oils for about three hours.


Shampooed my hair twice with TreSemmé Naturals Nourishing Shampoo.

Applied Roux Porosity Control for five mins.

Did a tea rinse with a mixture of nettle, green, roobois, peppermint and black teas.

Deep conditioned under my hooded dryer for with TreSemmé Naturals Nourishing Conditioner mixed with grape seed oil. I initially wanted to use my steamer but due to electrical issues I opted for my hooded dryer. 

Rinsed out the conditioner, towel dried my hair for about 30 mins.

Applied Infusium Pro 23 Original and Aussie Luscious long as my leave-ins.

Roller set with KeraCare Foam Wrap Set Lotion. When hair was dry, I applied T444z to my scalp and sheabutter mousse to my hair.


Wash Day Arsenal


 Results from Wash Day
        Nitty xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images