Wash Day December 27, 2013 Hard Protein Protein to Stop Breakage!!!

Thursday, January 09, 2014

This is my first wash day after my relaxer and my last for the year. Yes, even though I relaxed my hair because I was too sick to take of it and I was dealing with 16 weeks of new growth, it was still breaking. So as part of my wash day I did a hard protein treatment. I usually do a mild protein treatment before a relaxer and a hard protein treatment a week after relaxing my  hair.

So here goes,
I prepooed with rosemary infused coconut oil mixed with few drops of lavender, tea tree and peppermint  essential oils for about two hours with my my Hair Therapy Wrap.




I then washed my hair with the ORS HaiRepair Invigorating Shampoo.





I towel dried my hair and did the hard protein treatment using the Aphogee Two Step Protein treatment.



I applied the Aphogee Two Step to my hair and used the blow dryer to dry it.
When the hair became hard, I carefully rinsed out the treatment.  Towel dried my hair and applied my Aphogee Balancing Moisturiser.



 I left it in my hair for about 5 mins. I rinsed out the balancing moisturiser and towel dried my hair. I then applied Roux Porosity Control also for five mins.



I rinsed out the Roux Porosity Control and did a black tea rinse.

Then continued with to deep condition under my hooded for 20 mins with my conditioner mix ; Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intense Moisture Conditioner,








grapeseed oil and essential oils.
Rinsed out the conditioner and towel dried my hair.      
I applied KeraCare leave-in to my entire hair and Aphogee Pro-Vitamin to my ends.






      


      












As usual, I went to the salon for a roller set using Revlon Setting Lotion.



Nitty            

                         Have you tried a hard protein treatment before?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images