My Second Attempt At Co-Washing

Thursday, January 16, 2014



Its mid-week and my hair was feeling dry. I had been moisturising and sealing but my hair was dry. Then it occurred to me to do a co-wash. BEST DECISION ever!! I have done a co-wash before but it was not as thorough as this one.
So for all who do not know what a co-wash is; it is simply washing the hair with a moisturising conditioner only. For more info, click here.
This is how I co-washed my hair:
Co-washing is simply washing the hair with conditioner only - See more at: http://www.blackhairplanet.com/blog/cowashing-tips-techniques-relaxed-hair/#sthash.dvxJ
Co-washing is simply washing the hair with conditioner only - See more at: http://www.blackhairplanet.com/blog/cowashing-tips-techniques-relaxed-hair/#sthash.dvxJ5wET.dpuf
Co-washing is simply washing the hair with conditioner only - See more at: http://www.blackhairplanet.com/blog/cowashing-tips-techniques-relaxed-hair/#sthash.dvxJ5wET.dpu
Prepooed with Roux Porosity Control for about 20 mins.
Co-washed my hair with TreSemmé Naturals Nourishing Conditioner twice. Rinsed the conditioner and blotted my hair with a cotton dress.
Deep conditioned with ORS replenishing conditioner mixed with sesame oil under my hooded dryer for 20 mins.
Rinsed the conditioner and dried my hair for about 15 mins.
Applied Aussie Luscious Leave-In to the roots of my hair and Aphogee Pro-Vitamin Leave-in to the rest of my hair.
Roller set with ORS Wrap Set Lotion. Applied T444Z to my scalp and sheabutter to the rest of my hair.
Wow!! I’m so impressed with the results. My hair came out very soft especially the roots.

I will definitely try a co-wash again.        

                                             
Products Used for my Co-Wash



                                                              Have you ever tried Co-Washing?

Nitty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images