Wash Day Sunday January 19, 2014

Friday, January 24, 2014


 a). I, first prepooed my hair with Roux Porosity Control for 10 mins.Wrapped my hair with a cling
 film.
b) Rinsed out the Roux Porosity Control and  shampooed my hair twice with ORS Hairepair Invigorating Shampoo.

c) Did a tea rinse with a mixture of black,nettle,green and peppermint tea.

d) Deep condtioned under my hooded dryer with Aphogee Two mins for 15 mins.

e) Applied Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Conditioner for 5 mins.

f) Wrapped my hair in a cotton dress until the hair was slightly damp.

g) Applied Organix Coconut Milk Splits Mender and KeraCare Leave-In to my hair and Aphogee Pro-Vitamin to my ends.




h) Did a roller set at the salon with magnetic rollers and Revlon Setting Lotion.

i) Applied T444z to my scalp and Sheabutter to my hair.

Final Results.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images