Wash Day for Friday November 8, 2013

Friday, November 15, 2013



My wash day started on Friday night and continued into Saturday. My hair felt dry even after moisturising on Friday morning so I decided to do a conditioner wash( Co-Wash) as soon I got home from work but ended up using a shampoo anyway.
So as usual, I warmed up my prepoo mix for 5 to 8 mins.


Prepoo Mix
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
2 tablespoons sesame oil
2 drop of peppermint essential oil
2 drops of lavender essential oil
2 drops of tea tree oil

Applied the mix to my scalp and hair and covered it with a shower cap for 30 minutes.
Shampooed with my Creme of Nature with Argan Oil from Morocco Moisturising Shampoo twice and rinsing out each time.

Wrapped my hair in my cotton dress for 10 mins to dry it.

I then deep conditioned with my TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner mixed with one table spoon of Roux Porosity Control and my Hair Therapy Wrap for 30 minutes. My hair came out soft.

Rinsed out the conditioner, wrapped my hair in a towel and went to bed.

Following day, I detangled in four sections using my wide tooth comb.
 I then applied Aussie Luscious Long Leave-In Conditioner to my hair and Organix Coconut Milk Split Ends Mender and Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum (I LOVE! LOVE!! this product) to the ends and let it air dry.

I was pleased with the results.  Soft hair and manageable new growth.

PS: Please bear with me. I currently do not have a camera to take pictures. I am hoping to get one asap. Thank you.


Nitty


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images