My Current Hair Regimen

Friday, November 15, 2013



My regimen is quite simple. I do wash my hair once a week and every other week when I have a protective style (mostly braids).

So here goes,

Prepoo:  Mostly with oils. For eg: Olive, Grapeseed, Coconut, Sesame etc.

Shampoo: With a Sulphate Free Shampoo or a Clarifying Shampoo

Tea Rinse*: With black tea or green tea or any other tea available when needed

Deep Condition: With a Protein or Moisture Conditioner

Apply Leave-ins:  Protein or Moisturising Leave-Ins

Roller set or Air dry.

I rarely flat iron my hair. I think the last time I did so was in February 2012.

I sometimes use the blow dryer mostly on cool setting especially when I am air drying my hair.


                              Share your Hair Regimen

 Nitty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images