Wash Day: Saturday November 16, 2013

Monday, November 18, 2013

Started by prepooing with my oils.

Prepoo Mix

5 tablespoons of garlic infused coconut oil
2 table spoons of grape seed oil
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon regular castor oil
Few drops of lavender, tea tree, peppermint and vitamin E oil.

Wash Day Arsenal!!
 
Put the mixture into my Roots Only Applicator bottle and warmed it to 5 – 10 minutes. Then I applied to my scalp and hair. Did two actually, three new things this wash day. I prepooed with heat using my Hair Therapy Wrap for 25 minutes. I usually use just the shower cap. The additional heat gave my prepoo a boost. It felt really good. 




Got into the shower and the water run over my head for a minute allowing my hair to soak the water. Shampooed with CON Argan Moisture Shampoo twice rinsing out each time.

To the second new thing : I tea rinsed!!! Wow, I was swept off my feet. I was asking myself why I did not  try this earlier. Used two black teas and two green teas and 1.5 litres of water. The tea was in my hair for 5 mins and then applied Roux Porosity Control also for 5 mins.
Rinsed out Roux Porosity and tea. Wrapped my hair in my cotton dress and let it dry.  


When it was about 80% dry I applied my ORS Replenishing Conditioner from root to tip concentrating especially on  my ends. I tweaked the conditioner with my essential oils, one tablespoon grape seed oil and glycerin for added moisture. And to the final new thing I did. I warmed the conditioner for 5.
Read about it from this site. http://www.thenaturalhavenbloom.com/2012/10/how-to-heat-up-your-conditioner-for.html. Went under my hooded dryer for 20 minutes.




         Mehnnnn, I was extremely delighted with the results. My hair was thanking me for the treat. Allowed it to cool before finally washing out the conditioner. 

      Wrapped my hair in my trusted cotton dress to dry. I applied Aussie Luscious Long Leave –In to my whole hair and Organix Coconut Milk Split Ends Mender and Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum to my ends when it was about 90% dry.

   Went to the salon for a roller set. Used Keracare Setting Lotion. I was a very pleased lady when I walked out of the salon.  Doing a happy dance. Wash Day Success!! The following day, I applied T44Z to my scalp, moisturized and sealed with Hawaiian Silk 14-In-1 and grapeseed oil.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow!! You got is all covered......Great products and good job!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images