Oils in my stash: carrier, growth, styling and essential oils.

Thursday, October 29, 2015

This post is in collaboration with Nisa of mzdirection.blogspot.com,Star of ghlonghair.blogspot.com and Abena of ghanaianemprezz.com. Do check out their YouTube channels.

Here goes,

Carrier Oils

Coconut: :For sealing and prepooing

Avocado: For sealing mainly. I love this oil. Very light and it penetrates the hair strands.

Grapeseed : For prepooing, deep conditioning and sealing. Another favourite. Very light and non greasy.

Almond : Prepooing, deep conditioning and sealing. I use it on my skin too.

Jojoba : For scalp massages. The properties of this oil makes it similar to sebum that is produced by the scalp.

Olive Oil: Recently bought it. I am yet to use it.



Growth Oils

Jamaican Black Castor Oil : Mainly for my edges. This oil makes my scalp itch so i tend to be very light handed with it. It's a very thick oil. I usually mix it with any oil my above oils before applying to my scalp and edges.

Wild Growth Hair Oil : I use this on my scalp three times a week. And I am loving it so far. It has a very silky feel when you put it on your scalp.

HAIRepair Vital Oils : Also another favourite for hair. Very light and moisturising.

Organix Keratin Oil : I usually spray this on my hair after roller set. It gives it shine and does not make my stiff like other hair sprays.


  
Essential Oils
Lemon 
Grapeseed
Orange
Lavender
Peppermint

I usually add a few drops to my carrier oils for prepoo or to conditioners for deep conditioning.

  

I know I know I know. A true Product Junkie. It's in my blood. I need rehab!

Thanks for reading!

Stay Hairbulous.

Nitty. xxx

                                                Show me what is in your stash

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images