Amla Legend Damage Anti-Dote Oil Moisturiser

Wednesday, August 19, 2015




Size: 250ml

Price : 10-20 cedis

Availability: Found in any beauty supply or cosmetic shops

Description: A Replenishing oil moisturiser lotion
to defy hair damage( dryness, breakage and dullness) everyday. Nourished, your hair look rejuvenated sleeker, glossier and healthier-looking.

Directions: Pour a small amount into your palm and apply throughout your hair. Style as usual.

Top 5 ingredients: Aqua/Water, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil,Glycerin, Cera Microcristallina/ Microcrystalline Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol.


Thick and Creamy




















My Verdict : This product is thick and creamy  and has a pale yellow colour. It smells nice too. I am quite disappointed that they put mineral oil in this product. And it is the second on the list! A natural oil such as coconut oil or olive oil could have been used. This oil moisturiser did nothing for my hair. I used it both as a leave-in and as a moisturiser. On both occasions I was not impressed at all. I could feel my hair did not rally absorb the product and it gave my hair a dry crunchy feel.. I also did check out the ingredient 'Cera Microcristallina'. This is a by product of petrolatum meaning in this product alone we have two hair destructive agents among its top 5 ingredients! This is just too much!
This product is part of the Amla Legend goodies that was given to me. Question is, will I buy this product? No.
I give it 1 star out of 5. 1 star because it smells really nice. Thanks for reading!

 Be Hairbulous!

Nitty
                                   Have you tried this product? Leave your thoughts.                       





You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images