Mid-Week Wash( Co-Wash)

Thursday, August 14, 2014

My bun finally gave up on me so I took  it down and co-wash my hair.




I put some VO5 moisture milk conditioner on my hair to soften it up since the styling gel made it hard and covered it with a shower cap for about 30 mins.

Got into the shower, poured some warm water over my to rinse out the conditioner and styling gel.  

And proceeded to wash water with the same conditioner.

Deep conditioned with ORS Hair Mayonnaise mixed with grapeseed oil with my hair therapy wrap for 20 mins.

Rinsed out the conditioner and towel dried my hair.

Applied Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer ( I looooove this product) and Keracare Leave-In to my hair.

Allowed the hair to air dry for a while and and continued to blow dry on warm heat setting.


Tools

My hair came out puffy so I combed it all back and pinned it up. Put some Ecostyler gel on my edges and scarfed it to give it a presentable look.

Front ( Hours after scarfing)



Back ( Hair pinned up)
Thanks for Reading!

Nitty   
                                                  Do you co-wash?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've only co-washed once before. I don't have much time to do it during the week, so I shampoo on wash days. You had a good wash day.
    I nominated you for a Sunflower Blogger Award. The details are here >> http://glamlushhair.blogspot.com/2014/08/award-season-sunflower-blogger-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only co-wash when i feel my hair needs extra moisture during the week. Especially when my new growth starts kicking. Thanks for the Sunflower award nomination.

      Delete
  2. I love the reconstructurizer toooo!! Great wash day post :)

    http://.www.hairlengthreality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbii.Going to check out your blog

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images