HAIRepair™ Invigorating Shampoo Review

Friday, August 01, 2014

If you have been following my blog, you will realize I have been using this shampoo for a while and I believe its time to do a A REVIEW!! YES, my first product review.

Description: A rich luxurious shampoo infused with rosemary and peppermint. This sulfate-free shampoo moisturizes hair and refreshes the scalp as it cleanses. It will leave the scalp feeling cool and refreshed.
Promises:
  • Moisturizes dry hair and scalp
  • Provides a deep cleansing of hair and scalp without depleting or over-drying.
How to Use: Wet hair thoroughly. Apply to hair and work into rich lather. Rinse hair and repeat shampoo, leaving on hair 2-3 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly and towel dry.

Ingredients:  QUA (WATER), SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, COCAMIDE MEA, GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED KERATIN, DIMETHICONE, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA PIPERTIA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, COCOS NUSIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, OLEA EUROPEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, COCO GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERIL OLEATE, PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPUL TRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) BENZYL BENZOATE, LILIAL, d-LIMONENE, LINALOOL, LYRAL, DMDM HYDANTOIN, MENTHOL, CITRIC ACID, DISOFIUM EDTA, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE.

Verdict: I got this shampoo from a cosmetic shop for 15 cedis. And I have practically used it every wash day for the past three months.
I was not disappointed at all.  I like the fact that its sulphate free and does not irritate the scalp. This shampoo has a minty smell. And I like the consistency too. Not too thick and not too runny. It lathers very well even when you have oils in your hair. It gives a tingly feeling too which I love. It leaves the hair feeling moisturised and scalp clean. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who has dry hair
Would I purchase again? YES!! It has become a staple in my product stash.


Thanks for reading!

Nitty                
                           Have you tried this shampoo before?Did you like it?

       

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. The tingle and price makes me wanna get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shd totally get it, Nisa. I'm spreading my product junkieness around. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an amazing product I agree. I still have mine. For now though I'm so in love with the creme of nature argan oil conditioning shampoo that I got from ghana, but once it finishes il gladly go back to the hairepair invigorating shampoo. If there's a hair product line with great products all round it's the ors hairepair brand 😊 I lurvs it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember asking you about this a few months ago. I finally got to try it this last weekend. Its very moisturizing. Great product

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images