Dark and Lovely Amla Legend Goodies!!

Friday, August 01, 2014

Hello Dollies,

I have just received these goodies from Dark and Lovely Ghana and I wanted to share the news with you. These products excluding the body lotion are from their new line of of products called the Amla Legend.
I have actually never used these hair products before with the exception the billion hair potion. This will be a wonderful opportunity to try them and give my honest opinion. Thank you Dark and Lovely Ghana.


In no particular order,

1.  Amla Legend Billion Hair Potion

2. Dark and Lovely Deep Repair Cream Lotion

3. Amla Legend Oil Refill Hair Wash 3-in-1 Shampoo

4. Amla Legend Damage Anti-Dote Oil Moisturiser

5. Amla Legend Replenishing Hair Mask

6. Amla Legend 1001 Oils Cream

7. Amla Legend Relaxer Kit

These products are readily available at your local cosmetic shop or you can contact Dark and Lovely Ghana via Facebook.
Since I just had a relaxer and with no protective style yet, I will go straight into using these products and bring you my thoughts. Thanks for reading and leave your comments below.

Stay Fab As Always

Nitty                
                                  Have you used any of these products before?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images