My Relaxer Update July, 2014

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hello Lovelies!!

Sorry for the lack of posts in a very looooooong time. The good news is I'm back and promise to do more posts.
I finally  got a relaxer a week and a half ago and the results were awesome. If you remember my last relaxer was a total fail coupled with breakage from my 'African queen' protective style. I still have a long way to go but I'm happy to say I see light at the end of the tunnel.
Now to my relaxer update.

For this relaxer process I used the ORS Hairepair Relaxer Kit (No Lye)

I, first coated my already relaxed ends with avocado oil and the ORS Hairepair Protective Sheen that came with the relaxer kit.


At then salon, my hair was divided into four sections. And the relaxer applied to to the new growth on each section. As  usual, I insisted that I did not want my hair over processed. The application and combing process took about 12 minutes.
The relaxer was rinsed out and my  hair  shampooed with the ORS Hairepair Neutralizing Shampoo.
Deep conditioned my hair  with a  mixture of ORS Hair Mayonnaise
 
and avocado oil and about two teaspoons of  left over ORS replenishing conditioner from the previous week's wash day. I had to use my Hair Therapy Wrap since the power was out. 

Rinsed out the conditioner and my hair was patted dry.

Applied Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer to my hair.

The hair was set using Lotta Setting Lotion and brush rollers.

My RESULTS!! Yes, I was thrilled to see that I made some progress. I still have to work on my front and the nape area. But on the whole Ii was a happy girl on relaxer day.


Thanks for reading!
Nitty                  

                                                Any relaxer updates to share?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yay! Glad you made it through the setback. Good to see progress. More grease to your elbows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support dear. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images