Wash Day January 25, 2014

Friday, January 31, 2014

a) Prepooed with a mixture of garlic infused coconut oil. Vitamin E oil and few drops of essential oils: grapefruit, peppermint and tea tree and lavender with my Hair Therapy Wrap for two hours.


Prepoo Set



b) Shampooed with Organic Root Stimulator Hairepair Invigorating Shampoo twice.

c) Applied Roux Porosity Control Conditioner for 3mins.

d) Tea rinsed with black, green and nettle tea.


e) Deep conditioned with a Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intense Moisture Treatment mixed with essential oils and grape seed oil and jojoba oil.

Deep conditioning Arsenal

f) Covered my head with a cling film and sat under my hooded dryer with the mixture in my hair for 20 minutes
   


Hair with conditioner before i sat under the dryer.


g) Rinsed out conditioner and and towel dried my hair for 10 mins

h) Applied my KeraCare leave-in

i)  Roller set with Revlon Setting lotion at the salon


j) After my hair dried, i based my scalp with T444Z and applied sheabutter to the rest of  my hair.

 
Four weeks post


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images