Wash Day Monday August 4th, 2014 (Late Post)

Monday, August 11, 2014

Simple Wash Day.

For this wash day, I skipped my usual prepoo because I was so hard pressed for time.

I actually had to go to the salon to have my hair washed.

a) Shampooed with the Dark and Lovely Amla Legend Oil Refill Wash 3-in-1 Shampoo. This shampoo contains sulphates but was surprisingly moisturising. It smells good too.

b) Deep conditioned with Amla Legend Replenishing Mask for 10 mins under the hooded dryer

c) Washed out conditioner and towel dried hair.

d) Applied  Aphogee Keratin and  Green Tea Restructurizer and Amla Legend Anti-Dote Oil to hair.

e) Roller set with Lotta Setting Lotion and brush rollers.


Thanks for reading!
Nitty  


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice. I've been curious about the replenishing mask and shampoo for a while now. I'll try the shampoo as i'm hunting for my perfect sulfate shampoo. How did your hair feel after using the mask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair felt soft and moisturised. Will use it again this weekend and give u a feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images