WASH DAY NOVEMBER 30th, 2013

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Started  my wash day on Friday night. I was actually overwhelmed with so many activities over the weekend and still wanted to have a full wash day.

So I started by prepooing my hair with coconut infused garlic oil and sesame oil with my three essential oils; lavender, peppermint and tea tree. I'm using the garlic infused coconut oil because i have been experiencing some shedding lately. And garlic combats shedding.

As usual I put my oil mix in the Roots Only applicator bottle and warmed it up then applied to my scalp and hair.



Wrapped  a cling film around my head and used my Hair Therapy Wrap. I have low porosity hair so i practically need heat to get every product into my hair strands.



Shampooed with Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo.



Dried my hair a bit and tea rinsed. I used nettle,black, rooibos and green tea.
Left the tea mixture in my hair over night. It was late and i was too exhausted to continue.

The following morning, I deep conditioned with my conditioner mix of Aphogee Two Minutes Reconstructor, 



 KeraCare Intensive Restorative Masque, 


 one tablespoon of grapeseed oil(my hair loves this oil!!), few drops of my essential oils and some glycerin. And warmed the mixture for some minutes  I had the conditioner mix in my hair for over an hour. I later sat under my hooded dryer for about 15mins and proceeded to wash. My hair turn out very soft considering the fact that I'm thirteen weeks post relaxer.

Covered my hair with my famous cotton dress for about 15minutes to dry. When it was about 70% dry I applied my Aussie Luscious Long Leave-In,


Organix Coconut Milk Splits Ender



 and Organix Coconut Milk Anti-breakage Serum  to my hair.




Went to the salon for a roller set. I used Keracare Setting Lotion.




 I did like the overall results. I think my hair is finally taking shape. I see its getting silkier and my texture feels different. I will be getting a touch at 16weeks post relaxer.

                                         How was your recent Wash Day?


Nitty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images